- Why Portable Solar Generators:
- 1. EasyFocus 500W Backup Portable Generator, 288WH
- Power Source 500W
- 2. PAXCESS Portable Generator 100-Watt Power Station,
- Home Camping Emergency Supply Charged by Solar Panel,
- CPAP Battery Pack,
- 3. Webetop Portable Power Generator Battery Inverter 42000mAh 100W Camping CPAP Emergency Home Use
- 4. Renogy Phoenix Mini Portable Generator All-in-one with Solar Kit and Replaceable Battery
- 5. Wagan Solar EL2546 e Cube 1500
Why Portable Solar Generators:
1. EasyFocus 500W Backup Portable Generator, 288WH
Power Source 500W
2. PAXCESS Portable Generator 100-Watt Power Station,
Home Camping Emergency Supply Charged by Solar Panel,
CPAP Battery Pack,
3. Webetop Portable Power Generator Battery Inverter 42000mAh 100W Camping CPAP Emergency Home Use
The Webetop Portable generator, is simply, the most durable portable solar generator we have ever used. We have been able to use it for years now and it still works like it came right out of the box. In comparison to other generators, this one has more power capacity.
You should easily be able to get a solid 7-8 hours out of this generator when it is charged all the way. We decided to put this on our site because it is simply made to last and go through a ton. It can withstand any emergency and can power anything that you need.
If you find this for sale online, then you’re going to get a product that is made to last. To this day, we still use this portable solar generator and without conflict. If we had to point out a negative aspect of this generator, it would have to be that the battery level indicator isn’t always very accurate.
4. Renogy Phoenix Mini Portable Generator All-in-one with Solar Kit and Replaceable Battery
We decided to review the Renogy Phoenix Portable Solar Generator on our site because it was a good product to compare to the rest of the products we’ve talked about. So far, the generators have been top of the line, best buy or super durable. Being straight up, the Renogy is very average compared to most of the generators for sale on the market.
If you are willing to spend a ton of money on it, then you’ll still get some of the good uses out of it. It’s really ideal in the sense that it is compact and lightweight, but again, is priced much higher than the rest of them.
It works really well as a backup power source, but is complicated to use. We have used this a few times in the past so that we could review it and don’t think it is too special. It gets the job done, but isn’t a great purchase for your money.
5. Wagan Solar EL2546 e Cube 1500
Another portable solar generator used to go on the other side of our other ones on this list, the Wagan EL2546 was not a smart purchase for us. For starters, it was 12 times more expensive than the rest of the generators that we were able to purchase.
The battery doesn’t last very long and if you plug anything bigger into it like a lamp, it will only give you few hours of battery life versus the 30+ hours it says. It takes over18 hours to fully charge and then refuses to stay charged at all.
The Wagan is just not a good purchase at all even if you have the money to spend. Of all of the portable solar generators we have discussed and reviewed, this one is by far the worst.
Many other similar customers have the same issues as us and simply isn’t worth any of your hard earned money.